Thursday, February 11, 2010

MESSAGE FROM YONESHIGE AND CHUN and HOMEWORK

FROM MISTAH YOH (mr. yo):
Can you tell the rest of the IB students to send the IAs to my gmail? It's
ryan.yoneshige@gmail.com

[Deadline is Feb. 11 (Thursday) at 11:59 PM.]
Thank you.


FROM MES CHAN (ms. chun):
I learned from the workshop that I can make corrections and give comments to your TOK essay. Give them to me on Feb. 18 (Thursday) until Feb. 23 (Tuesday), so I have a week to read them 'cause on March 3 (Wednesday), your FINAL TOK ESSAY is due.

-------------------------------------------
Spanish
- group project
- packet

English
- 2 commentaries (group assigned poem and 'the canonization')

Psychology
- Cognitive Perspective SAQ prompt
- study for Bio Persp. Test (if you're retaking it)

---------
Maths Studies
- IA
Film
- IB Doc. Script
- work on ur EA Film
Biology
- Notes
- DBQ / TOK
- Objectives
- Design Lab

--------------
CAS - reflection/forms
EE - super final paper
TOK - essay
-------------------------------------------

HAVE A CHILL 4 DAY WEEKEND my lovely IBers.. ^_^
~maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment